Is HealthCare a growing industry?
Healthcare is globally considered as one of the services that maximally impact the quality of life and life expectancy of populations. New hospital projects are coming up across the country and existing ones are expanding their services.
Why to choose DPMI?
- Govt. Affiliated Courses
- Most reasonable course fee for job oriented courses
- Tie up with well-known Hospitals, Hotels & relevant organisations in India & 100% training & placement assistance.
- Relatively low investment – High returns.
- Leading Paramedical and Management Institute.
Can I do a course part-time?
Yes, you can do the course part time on weekends or through correspondence mode if you are already working as a technician for minimum (two years). For more information please visit our institute or contact us.
Who recognizes DPMI course?
Our courses are recognized by NSDC (National Skill Development Corporation) & Paramedical Technology Society of India.
How to apply?
After getting the information regarding the courses and fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the student can apply for any course by paying required registration amount for reserving the seat (which will be adjusted with their Tuition Fee).
What are the eligibility criteria for admission?
Minimum qualification for securing admission to Certificate & Diploma Courses is 10, 10+ 2(Science) & 10+2 Passed in any stream from recognized board.
Which documents are required to be submitted along with the Application form?
- 10th& 12thPassing Mark-sheet & Certificate (Photocopy)
- Student’s 10 Passport size coloured photographs
- Student’s Aadhar Card (Photocopy)
- Medical fitness certificate (Original) [By MBBS Doctor]
- Character Certificate (Original)
- Parents 2-2 coloured photographs each (2 each of Mother & Father)
- Parents ID proof (Mother & father both) [any one from Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport]
Is there any placements or recruitment process for students after program completion?
Yes, DPMI provides internship and placement to deserving students as per their academic performance and other relevant criteria.
What is the eligibility criteria for Internship & placement?
- Each student must have (75% attendance) regular in their classes as per teacher’s class records (Theory & practical separately).
- The students have to pass the Screening Test conducted by Training & Placement Department.
- There should not be any case of indiscipline registered against the student during his/her course of study in the Institute.
- Any other rule applicable to T&P Department also needs to be complied to.
Can I make partial payments to reserve my seat at DPMI?
Partial payments are accepted. You are required to pay first Instalment as per the deadline specified in the selection letter.
What is the process of applying for refund of Tution fee?
Fee of the course must be paid by the student as per the schedule circulated to the student at the time of Admission. Fee once deposited is neither refundable nor adjustable in any circumstance.
What are the options available to make payments?
Payments can be made at the branches or via the payment gateway on the website. Please collect receipt from the branches for future reference.
What is attendance requirement and when is attendance calculated from?
A minimum of 75% attendance is required to appear in the examinations. Attendance of a student is calculated from the date of commencement of program or date of class start.
What Is the difference between your course vs courses at other places?
DPMI provides you complete practical training, personality development and your overall grooming all under one roof apart from your theoretical classroom studies.
When do you begin practical training (HANDS ON) vs lecture?
We incorporate both practical as well as lecture from the very first day of class. Approximately 50% of the hours of the course are concentrated on the practical study to prepare students for the job.
Do you take students for visits?
Yes, we take our students on regular for educational and industrial visits.